Sunday, February 26, 2012

Winter blaaaaaaaaggghhhhhhs



Me and Drew getting our snug on


Well it's been quite a while since I've updated the old blog. Winter time always hits me like a pile of dirt, one shovel full at a time. Pretty soon I just feel it pushing me down. I wish I could just go sit in the sun. And this is even a mild mild mild winter. I suffer from the winter blues, like most people probably. Who isn't depressed in the winter time? Oh, and i've gained 7 lbs. Oh, and I've pretty much quit running.

I ran out of Oh Ands.

Which is why it feels so crummy to even complain about this life of mine. I really do have it so good. Two healthy babies and friends whom I adore. And I did run five and a half miles a mere eight days ago. So it's not all bad. And Zach and I are trying to plan a little trip for the end of April. Maybe even a BIG trip but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

So tomorrow I'm starting over. I'm going to go get my workout on and play with my kids. I'm gonna tell myself affirmations like "I am a good mother" and "people like me" and "I am a confident woman and it shows." Out loud. Looking in the mirror.

Dead serious. DEAD.

Love ya, mean it.

Ali

No comments: