Saturday, August 6, 2011

This is what I do

A little bit of what I've been up to lately...

Isn't she just precious? The only way she would sit on this blanket with that look on her face is mom singing "itsy bitsy spider". SO CUTE


Don't worry, I told his mom to get him into modeling immediately. He was so cooperative and happy the entire session. He kept thinking up new poses and asking me to take individual shots of him.

And this little boy. There is just something special about him. Just the sweetest guy, not to mention the rest of this family.

I think the thing I love most about photography is getting to know all of these people. Some of them I've known for years and some I'm meeting through my craft. But the more people I meet the less nervous I become about the social aspect of this job. People are generally kind and loving and excited about the memories we're capturing.

More to come, if you can believe it.

love, ali

1 comment:

Katie said...

Dang girl you make me look good! :)