Monday, June 20, 2011

Ragnar 2011




You wouldn't think riding around in a van for two days with 5 other women, constantly running and getting sweaty with very little sleep would be fun. But I'll tell you something, it's just about the funnest thing I've ever done.


That's AM people. And I'd already been up for about 30 minutes.


There's me!


Between the above two pictures you can see who was all in our van. I was sad we didn't get to know the other half of our team very well but I was so grateful I got to know these women. They are all amazing human beings and such an inspiration to me.


Ragnar was amazing! I don't remember where this picture was taken but just about the entire course was this beautiful. I'm so glad I did it and am already excited for Ragnar 2012!

love, ali

No comments: