Saturday, May 28, 2011

Some recent shots and update on me


This week I photographed my first "newborn" (although this beautiful little girl is almost a month old). It was a fun experience. I wasn't sure what to expect but at least a few of them turned out pretty cute. I also figured out how to use collages. Woo hoo! All my favorite photography blogs have cute collages and I finally got a template so I can use them on mine. It's always fun learning something new.

I was so honored when my friend Magen asked me to photograph her cute family before her husband deploys next week. The love they have for each other and for their children is palpable and I hope it showed in the photos.

Life is good. I've been taking a lot of photos and spending a lot of time doing to the things that make me happy. Namely photographing people I love, sewing, taking my babies to the park and watching Amerian Idol with Zach. Now if the weather would warm up enough to go to the pool... But I'm not complaining.

love, ali

No comments: