Friday, September 3, 2010

Oak City Days


I think I might have written about Oak City before. Yeah, I have. We visit as often as we can. Zach's parents and brothers and their families still live there. It's a wonderful little place to call home. And every year at the end of August there is a celebration. It's called Oak City Days and it's freakin awesome. There's about a gazillion things to do and we play hard all weekend. Me and my sisters-in-law all ran in the 5k. Of course I don't have any pics of us (doh!) so you'll just have to take my word for it. But here are some pics I did take.


My niece is the blonde. I told her mom she is in trouble. And you can see why. Can you say gorgeous??


Franky and Mads, hanging out in Grandma's kitchen. I love this family.

This is us.

This is us too!

We ride 4-wheelers and dirt bikes in the O.C.

We also eat popsicles.

YUM.

It's a good time. Can't wait for next year.

love, ali

No comments: