Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday

Today I overcooked the roast.

Today I had lots of braxton hicks contractions.

Today Franky was super duper whiney.

Today I made strawberry jam.

Today I took a two hour nap.

Today my son spit a huge wad of string cheese into my hand during church.

Today I was grateful for nursery.

Today I thought a lot about how hard it's going to be to handle two baby boys.

Today I thought about how excited I am to nurse again.

Today I sliced my fingernail while I was cutting up celery.

Today I worried about money.

Today I prayed for the strength to be equal to my tasks.

Today I realized that as a mom I determine the mood of my home.

Today I loaded the dishwasher even though I didn't want to.

Today I worked on my baby's quilt.

Today was Sunday.

Today was good.

Love, ali

No comments: