Friday, March 19, 2010

I feel like I should be chronicaling this...

Little known Franky facts:

- Favorite songs include:
All the Single Ladies by Beyonce. Several times a day he comes to me singing "oh oh oh, oh oh oh" and then we put our hands in the air like we just don't care.
Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. Thanks Disney.
Itsy Bitsy Spider. hand actions may vary.

- Words he says often:
"Uh-oh"
"Where'd it go?" with hands held out
"Da da"
"Ma ma" FINALLY!!
"Gramma"
"Maw" (milk)
"Cee" (cereal)
"Gay" (grapes - no, when he runs to me pointing a saying "gay? gay?? gay???" he's not actually asking if I'm gay
"Chzzz" (cheese)
"NO!" oh, that's a fun one
"DON'T!" a real crowd pleaser
"Bay" (baby)
"Car" probably his most spoken word ever
"Shoes"
"Dishes"
(new ones added daily)

- Favorite activities include:jumping off the couch
jumping off pretty much anything
jumping on the dog
hugging the dog
being outside
throwing things on the floor
carrying around his own little cup of snacks
playing with cars
throwing balls
throwing anything
reading books
looking at pictures of dogs on Flickr
running away from mommy at Walmart (cracks him UP)

My baby is not my baby anymore. Luckily I've got a replacement on the way so I can really enjoy his transition to little boy.


love, aloicious

2 comments:

kgtofslc said...

Uhm pretty much the cutest baby ever and no i'm not biased. Love, Gramma

thisismylife said...

true that, DOUBLE TRUE!