Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankfulness

I am thankful...

... I am married to a wonderful man who takes care of me, who is my best friend, with whom I agree on all the important staples in life.

... for an adorable, lovable, healthy little boy with a happy demeanor who is the sunshine in my life every day.

... for the financial stability we've been able to achieve without going into debt or depending upon two incomes.

... for amazing friends who inspire me to be a better person, who are strong and intelligent and who make me laugh.

... for my family who loves me unconditionally and who more importantly love my son fiercely.

... for a healthy body which allows me to bear children.

... for my ability to run (yeah, I should probably get on that) and the joy I've found in doing so.

... for my country and the freedom to make of my life what I will.

... for my Savior who is always there to bring me back from the edge of the precipice, who allows me to "become the miracle."

... I'm also thankful for you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

love, aloicious

No comments: