Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ruth's Diner

On Saturday morning I decided I would rather go out for breakfast than dinner. So we headed up the canyon to Ruth's Diner. YUM.


We sat out on the patio. It's surrounded by trees and various foliage. Franky kept leaning back in his chair to see the leaves.


He also practiced this face a lot. You can't tell from the picture but the face is accompanied by breathing in and out really loud through his nose. I'm not sure where he picked it up.


Zach tried it out too.


After breakfast we drove up the canyon.



I played paparazzi and tried to inconspicuously take pictures of the bikers and runners. This lady actually gave me a big smile.


This guy reminds me of my Grandpa when he was a runner.

AUGH! This guy totally caught me and gave me the "brows of suspicion."


Also, if you live in Salt Lake, you must check out Ruth's Diner sometime. And when you do, take me with you!

love, aloicious

4 comments:

IANLICIOUS said...

That place sounds awesome, maybe we should all go there soon.

That face that Franky makes, is the same face that my my niece and my youngest nephew used to make all the time. Mitch used to do it when he smelled flowers when he was very young, it was hilarious.

Aloicoius said...

Seriously, it cracks me up. I love it!

Aloicoius said...

Also, we should make a date for Ruth's some morning. Before it cools off!

→╚»MilkϟBrµฑฑΘ«╝← said...

Adorei as fotos