Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HASAY el nineteeno

Sometimes I wish I could speak Spanish. I think it's very sexy language...

Moving on, last week was my worst so far. I ran 4.5 miles on Monday, 2 miles on Tuesday, 2 mile(ish) walk on Wednesday and 4.5 miles on Thursday. Saturday was supposed to be my 6 miler but I got sick(ish). I woke up on Friday and all my joints were killing me! I felt like a little old lady. And that, my friends, was my only symptom.

At first I thought maybe I had just slept weird or something. But later that day I found out my mom was having the exact same experience. So I didn't run Saturday. I was going to run Sunday but I still felt achey.

So this week to redeem myself I'm just going to up all my larger runs and hope for the best. You'll know it didn't work if I keel over after 6.5 miles this weekend. Cross your fingers for me!

love, aloicious

1 comment:

Casey said...

Yeek, I hope your joints feel better! You still outdid me on the exercise front, even when you were having a down week. Good luck this week!