Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Expressions


I'm sure every mother thinks her child is the most adorable thing on planet earth. But mine really is! He has all of these hillariously adorable facial expressions. We had a little mini photo session the other day so I thought I'd share.


Here he is in one of his thoughtful moments (they always coincide with finger scarfing moments).


His mouth hangs open most of the time just waiting for next greatest treasure to be sampled.


This is his observational face.


This is his post-too-many-apple-tini's face ("Where's my milk???" - that was for you, mom)


The kid loves to laugh. Luckily both his parents are masters at funny faces and poop jokes.



HA HA HA!!


HO HO HO!!


My heart, she melts!


Oh how I love this child.


love, aloicious

No comments: