Monday, February 2, 2009

Recent Frankles observations


When I make him laugh while he's lying on his back he gets the hiccups.


Actually he gets the hiccups pretty sparatically all of the time.



His chubby feet bear a shocking resemblance to mine near the end of my pregnancy (and I have nightmares about them). Except his are cute. And not stinky. And I'm pretty sure they don't make him self-conscious.



His new favorite activity is practicing screaming baby soundtracks at random intervals throughout the day. They sound a little like that scene from Dumb & Dumber when Lloyd asks "Hey! Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?".

When he stands in daddys hand he gets this little smirk like "hells yeah, not even 6 months old and I can already stand! Take that, biznatch!" (although Mom still only thinks it's cool when he's over a bed)

love, aloicious

1 comment:

Keely said...

lol! Xander went through a 'most annoying sound in the world' phase too. Now it's, "what makes the most noise if I whack it on the ground??".