Thursday, February 5, 2009

Plan of Redemption 2nd Night

I don't want to jinx anything by posting just now, but I can't resist spreading the joy around.

Franky went down without a peep tonight!

That's right folks. I put on his lotion and his jammies, read him a story and said his prayers and kissed him good night. I turned on his nightlight and shut the door. And when I checked on him a few minutes later and he was zonked out.

Oh halleluliah!! Merciful lord of infant bedtimes, hallowed be thy name. I come before thee to express extreme gratitude for your tender mercies and all-around kickassness. I am forever in your debt. Amen.

(too sacrelig? I've been known to get a little unholy when excited)

I hope I'm still singing praises in the morning. Cross your fingers for us!

love, aloicious

1 comment:

Keely said...

Yeah, baby! Nice job!