Thursday, February 26, 2009

HASAY: Week 18

Dang we sure have been HASAYing for quite sometimes now. Yes, I'm still on board.

So I'll break it down for you.

At the moment I am currently sitting at 2 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight. It might not seem like a lot but muscle weighs more than fan and I've got muscle coming out of my... well... muscles.

I'm still rocking the 1/2 marathon training. I missed a short run last week (2 miles) but other then that I've completed all of my other training. My longest run so far was 5 miles last Saturday and this Saturday I'll be doing a 6 miler. AUGH! It's crazy to think how far I thought 3 miles was just a short time ago.

The weather here in Utah has ramped up it's awesomeness the past week or so. It's perfect running weather: not chilly but not warm either. I'm taking full advantage of this and avoiding the treadmill like the plague. We'll see how long it lasts.

One of my goals for the next couple of months is to add some core training to my workout regimen. I need to think on this for a while to figure out exactly how and when I'll begin.

This weekend our basement is getting carpeted and that will complete the finishing process. Then it's MOVE MOVE MOVE. We've got to put up baby stuff and move our entire bedroom down there. Then figure out where to put the rest of our crap. So once that storm clears I plan on ramping up the workouts.

love, aloicious

1 comment:

Casey said...

Wow, you really are keeping up with HASAY, great work! I used to run in college and I'd run 5-6 miles (on a treadmill) every day. If I even thought about running 1/4 mile on a treadmill right now I'd pass out. Way to go, good luck with the six miles today!