Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HASAY Update

I've gotta be quick because I promised myself to get to bed by 11pm tonight. Since Frankles is out by 8:00 and up by at LEAST 8:00 AM, I'm trying to transition out of my usual 1:30 AM bedtimes.

My exercise of late can be summed up in one short word: SUCCESS

I don't mean to brag but I'm rocking the 1/2 marathon training. My longest run was Saturday at 5 miles. And it was easier then I ever dreamed it could be. I've completed all my runs and will run my first actual race on Saturday. It's a 5K so I'll let you know how that goes.

I'm off to bed. I deserve it.

love, aloicious

2 comments:

Casey said...

Woo hoo, five miles is great! I'd be dead on the sidewalk if I tried to run that far. Keep it up!

Katie said...

Way to go Al! I bet you'll leave me in the dust at the 5k on Saturday!