Saturday, January 17, 2009

Celebrity encounters II

So remember my last celebrity encounter? I had another one this last week. But this time I actually knew who he was. That's right! David Archuletta. I mean, it was bound to happen. We were born and raised in the same town. He would go to my high school if he were still in high school. As soon as I saw his adorable little foh-hawk I ran right up to him screaming and waving my Nikon in the air while pointing at Frankles, hoping he'd get the message I was too starstruck to utter and offer to take a picture with my little one.


Nah, just kidding.

Although I did feel a little bit creepy asking for a picture, I do have a genuine connection. My brothers girlfriend is good friends with David (see how I did that? using his first name only?) and at the basketball game the other night he stopped to talk to her while I sat nearby. So I took that moment to score myself a wicked awesome photo for my next blog post. He's just as shy and soft spoken in real life as he was on American Idol. I got the vibe that all the attention still make him a little uncomfortable. And I'll admit, I still feel a little dirty about the whole thing.

Immoral? Maybe. Lame? You betcha. Totally blurth it (that's worth it for the blog)? Oh yeah.

Sorry David (Archuletta)!

love, aloicious

4 comments:

Casey said...

Frankles looks like he has just as much star power as David! Cool shot, although I didn't know who the guy was until you said "American Idol". I'm lame, I know.

Ali-Pants said...

Actually that probably means you have a life. AI is such a time suck.

Lorie said...

I think blurth it is my new favorite phrase!!!

goodfather said...

Hahahah! I love 'blurth'! Like having a 'bleason' to blog. :D