Sunday, December 21, 2008

Spin Cycle: The Un-Mom

For this weeks Spin Cycle, the almighty Sprites Keeper mixed it up a bit. We were asked to send her a list of 5 of our favorite blogs and then write a feature post about one of them and why they rock so hard.



I found the Un Mom during HASAY. I went through all the homies on the list and made a note of the funnies. Un Mom totally brought me to the internet-equivalent of my knees with her random Tuesday thoughts. This one was particularly hilarious. It was love at first glance. You'll especially enjoy if you click through your reader to her site (there's lots of extras). And especially if you like comic books. She also has a mommy blog that makes me chuckle with excitement for when Frankles starts bringing the funny.

So go check her out! You won't be disappointed...

love, aloicious

6 comments:

Keely said...

Wow! I'm honored! And totally jazzed that you delurked in my honor!

(I'm assuming you don't just delurk for anyone, right?)

You totally made my day.

Casey said...

I agree, Keely is one of the cooler chicks in the blogosphere. Glad you showcased her.. she does in fact rock! Oh, and that link to her random Tuesday thoughts was hilarious.. I remember laughing my butt off the first time I read it.

Ali-Pants said...

It's true, Keely. I save my delurking for a select few.

And Casey, I also laughed my butt off reading that post. Oh the hillarity...

Sprite's Keeper said...

Awesome! This is wonderful! I've seen some of the Un Mom's posts, but the Tuesday one was one I had missed. Thanks for pointing it out! You're linked and have a happy holiday!

Michelle said...

Much deserved! I love the Un Mom.

Kate said...

With blessing from Sprite’s Keeper I am attempting to coordinate Happy Holiday Blogtastic Shout Out to spread love across the blogosphere. If you’re interested in participating or finding out more information check out the plan here:
http://www.recommendeddailydose.com/?page_id=6951