Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Wanna Fill-In your own? Check it out here.

1. Friends are what make life worthwhile. I'm lucky to know some pretty funny/awesome people. Including those I know from blog land.

2. One of my motivators to loose weight is my health; it's not to an out of control level yet but I've seen what obesity does to one's body (not to mention state of mind in this society). It's good motivation to get it together.

3. I'm ready for summer. I took for granted being able to run at night without feeling like my lungs were about to bleed out. Too bad it's still about 5 months away.

4. Pine needles (and Fierce cologne) is one (okay two) of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.

5. The oldest ornament I have is some silver balls? I haven't been decorating my own tree all that long. I don't have any super sweet ornaments.

6. Take some school lunch, mix it all together and you have a hilarious daily high school ritual where our friend used to mix all the leftover lunch stuff and take a sip and spit it out. I'm sure the janitors were not our biggest fans.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working out for the first time this week, tomorrow my plans include TWO - count em, TWO family parties and lunch with my girlfriend and Sunday, I want to sleep the day away but I'll be at church all morning. I just got a new calling that actually requires me to show up for ALL THREE hours.

2 comments:

goodfather said...

We just put up our tree, and have yet to decorate it. I'm really hoping to get some new ornaments this year, heheh.

Your weekend sounds busy, but fun. I hope it's great!

Laufa said...

At least you answered the call! Ew gross lunch mix!Great post.