Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

I thought I'd give this Friday Fill Ins a go. If you'd like to fill in your own on Fridays check it out here.

1. Snow is my favorite part about winter, until it gets all dirty and slushy. Then it's my least favorite part.

2. I'm looking forward to seeing The Forgotten Carols next week with my honey. It will be our second date since Frankles was born.

3. Double-stuff Oreos is the best cookie innovation ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Little House on the Prairie. I have probably seen each episode a handful of times.

5. I'm done with my book: The Book Theif (almost, that is - just a few more pages to go)

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is getting together with the whole family. I love a party.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating BLAT's (BLT's plus Avacado) and watching Mitch's basketball game, tomorrow my plans include going to Iggy's with friends to watch the Jazz game, and Sunday, I want to take a long, baby free nap.

2 comments:

Casey said...

You do realize that us HASAY peeps might read this, no? Double stuff Oreos? BLATs? Come on! They're both on my favorites list too (minus the avocado). Just keep it in moderation. Great list!

Ali-Pants said...

Oh! Hi Casey! (shoves half eaten back of Oreos behind back)

Actually, I have been benefiting greatly from the diet known as portion control. I allow myself something sinfully delicious once a day. Today it was a few double-stuffs. And later on when I wanted a rootbeer float I just said no. GO ME!

And doesn't the avacado cancel out the bacon? Or does bacon + avacado = pure evil?