Sunday, November 2, 2008

CHASAY Week 2

One word description of this week: SLACKER!!!

Yeah, I kind of slacked this week. It was so busy planning for the baby blessing and Halloween and everything that I gave myself permission to be a slacker. But I did work out a couple of times!
Link
On Monday I ran 2 miles with my puppy and on Thursday I hit up the water aerobics again with Lisa. But that was it. Also, I raked leaves in Friday so I'm counting that. TEE HEE!

I've decided I'm going to run in the Salt Lake Half Marathon in April. The training program I've chosen is a 16 weeker so I'll be starting in that in January. Until then, I'm going to run 2-3 miles 3 days a week.

And that's it. I kind of sucked it up this week but I'm back on the wagon this week.

Love, aloicious

4 comments:

Casey said...

Jeez woman, your slacking more than my most gung ho week yet. You'll get back in your groove this week. Good luck training for the marathon, that's quite a goal!

goodfather said...

Yeah, Halloween is the ultimate slacking excuse, maybe right behind Thanksgiving ;).

1/2 marathon?! Awesome! I haven't run in years, and I'm thinking about starting again. Not sure my knees will take it though. Best wishes for your training!

Kat@MotherFonker said...

Hi, Ali. Just stalking...

i dont know how to run, thats why i only cyber-run. Good luck on the 2-3 miles...

Seriously Mama said...

Wow a half marathon! Awesome. Get back into your groove with HASAY this week or Casey will be back with a vengence...