Friday, October 3, 2008

The Unveiling of the Chair

So here's how I did it:

I started out turning the chair upside down and spray painting the legs.

Then I turned it right side up and finished painting the rest of the chair.


Next came the cushions. I actually don't HATE that fabric but it is really dirty and kind of gives off a 70's vibe. I chose a houndstooth print to match my classic decor in the lviing room.


I started by cutting the fabric and folding in the sides. Then I used a staple gun to secure the fabric on all sides and corners.

Here's the before and after shot of the seats.

Then I screwed the seats back on and VIOLA!























Turned out pretty nice, wouldn't ya say?

Love, Crafty McCraftersons

2 comments:

Nicole said...

i love it!!!

One Sassy Mama said...

Extra cute--love the fabric. You are fancy and famous with your makeover!