Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sneak Peek

While I'm not quite ready to share the finished product I wanted to give you a sneak peak at what I'll be posting about tomorrow. I was inspired by Kimba and her many furniture rehabs to renovate the chairs we've got in our living room. We've had them since we were married and have been using them for extra seating. Here's their before picture:


The spray paint and rags in the picture might give you an idea of what I've done. I've finished one but haven't had time to take the "after" pics. I'm gonna try to finish the others tonight and get those pics taken so I can show you my final product tomorrow before we head out to the O.C. for the weekend.

Eeep! Can you tell I'm excited??

Love, ali

1 comment:

Nicole said...

oh i always like to follow projects on a blog! i am excited to see the results!