Sunday, October 12, 2008

Little Homey


This is my little homey. I can't remember who gave him to me or why (seems like it had something to do with Mats maybe?). But he's been the tiny man in my life (at least in my car) for at least 6 years. That's longer than I've been married. If you'd like your own little homey I think they still sell them at the quarter machine in the entry way of Albertsons. But they only come in Mexican, So if you're looking for a Cuban little homey I can't help you there. Viva la revolution!!

Anyways, during the cold months of winter he sits on my dashboard and reminds me that summer is not too far away. That's the nice thing about Utah: if you're not enjoying the weather, wait about a couple of days. For instance, it's been snowing on and off all day. Not sticking or anything but still, chilly! However, the forecast for next weekend says we'll be in the mid 70's. Woot!

Its lucky for me because I've got a garage sale planned with my neighbor. So thanks, little homey, for always keeping me upbeat when the winter seems to drag on and on. But as of right now, I'm enjoying the cool off.

Love, ali

No comments: