Friday, October 10, 2008

Flashback Friday

I'd like to introduce a new segment I'm trying out called FLASHBACK FRIDAY! (imagine Homestar Runner saying it for the desired effect) And yes, I really am writing this post at 12:20 AM.


Today's segment features me with blonde hair. Also skinnier and tanner. And once my friend Jill said it looked like I was wearing a Back To The Future apron in this picture.

I went blonde the summer of 2005. It took a long time. The road from black to blonde is not a pretty one, my friends. Nor is it kind to your hair. I was only that blonde for a couple of months before I missed my dark hair and so did PackMan. He likes his women feisty and their hair sassy.

Love, me

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a fun idea! I'm too chicken to do anything drastic. Dirty blonde here. Though I'd love something fun, I'm afraid it would scream "Mom headed to a nervous break-down"