Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THE CUTEST

Today me and Tyke and Frankles went to the park to run off a little steam. Ok, Tyke was the one with excess steam. There's a park by my old work with a HUGE grassy area, we're talking at least 2 football fields of open space. And in the city, that's a lot. So I usually trick him into running up and down the massive hill a few times and that's about all he needs. It's also a very popular spot for dogs so if he can sniff a few butts while he's at it I get mega dog-kudos.

But anyways, I layed FB out on the blanket and decided to take some pics. When out of the corner of my eye I see a young boy walking towards us. Suddenly his hand flies to his gaping mouth and a look of alarm spreads over his face. I turned to see what his amazement was about but there was nothing but open space behind us. I started thinking is there a bug in my hair?

And then he said: "Oh my Gosh! That is THE CUTEST baby I have ever seen! What's his name?"

OMG ROFL LOL! It was probably the sweetest thing that's happened to me all week. He then said that he and his mom LOVE babies. Ha ha ha! It was so stinking cute. And lets face it? The kid is pretty friggin adorable.


3 comments:

Derek said...

How old was this little guy? He sounds absolutely precious, but not as precious as FB, the cutest baby ever.

Ali-Pants said...

Ha ha, he was probably like 11 or 12. I mean, I would expect that from a 12-year-old girl but not a boy. It was pretty tender.

Anonymous said...

He should be the cuteist kid on the block. Just look at the parents. Hay the reseason I am answering this blog I need the address of the church that Frankie is going to be bless, I don't have your phone number and I have sent e-mails. If you read this comment please send me the address. Grumpy Grandpa