Thursday, September 25, 2008

It hurts...


I now understand the saying "love someone so much it hurts." I would give up my life for this little guy. I would do anything to make him happy and keep him from harm. Suddenly the economy matters to me as well as our personal finances. I worry about global terror and the impending earthquake set to hit the Wasatch Front. I worry about if he'll be bullied or if he'll bully others or have problems learning to read or not be very good at sports. Worry, worry, worry. I guess I'll have to stick with my current strategy for dealing with stressful situations: don't worry about it until it happens. It's worked for me so far.

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's so hard because like is so much bigger when you have a child. Things that never crossed your mind before are in the very front.

It's all so worth it. He's gorgeous!!! Congrats!