Saturday, September 20, 2008

Family


Motherhood has hit me like a ton of bricks. It's incredible to have someone depend on you so much. I know it's cliche to say this but I never realized how much I would be able to love someone so instantaneously. I mean, I like kids but after a few hours I appreciate being able to send them back to their own parents. But with Franky I get nervous when he's not in my presence.


Our little family is so much more complete now. I love my boys. I can't imagine my life without them and that includes Frankleberries even though he's only been a part of it for such a short time.


Love, ali

2 comments:

Derek said...

So do you think Tyke understands that Frankleberries is your baby, and a part of the family? Does he recognize the familiar scent?

One Sassy Mama said...

Love the pics!