Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The craftiness thereof was excedingly great...

... then I had a baby. But I just had to share what I accomplished during my few days as a SAHM minus the kido.

Thanks to Joy at Joys of Home I was able to create this puppy for under $5. So cute and really easy.


This year Zach and I started a new tradition. On our anniversary we made some resolutions about our relationship and a theme to focus on that would help us improve our marriage this year. Having a child can bring about all sorts of changes in ones life and Zach and I decided that our word for this year is going to be "Embrace", as in embracing the HUGE changes that are about to take place in our lives. I made this sign for Zach as a little reminder that I will always be here with him to embrace the changes in our lives this year.


For the people who threw my showers I made some homemade thanks you cards. I've yet to send most of them so I might be spoiling a few surprises by posting them but they were so fun to make! I used my clear stamps and they turned out great.



Hopefully there will be many more crafty posts in the near future. But for now, I'm off to catch up on my Google Reader while the kido sleeps for a bit.



Love, ali

1 comment:

One Sassy Mama said...

You are so crafty! Love it. And Frankles is ever-so-cute!