Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cross your fingers.

Last night I was having contractions at 5 minute intervals for about an hour. They weren't even to the uncomfortable point yet, just tight. So I went to bed and by morning they'd spread way out. Now they've started back up again. They're not as consistant (5 mins, 7 mins, 8 mins, 5 mins, 4 mins, 10 mins, etc.) but they're kind of uncomfy now. Hopefully this means something and not nothing. But I'm going to go to sleep in a few and maybe this baby will come on Labor Day. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but here's to hoping!

2 comments:

One Sassy Mama said...

The irony of being in labor on Labor Day is hilar to me. I hope Frankie comes tomorrow too!

Love your new blog look by the way.

Derek said...

Hey, the little dude is here! No more convulsions for Ali.