Monday, August 25, 2008

Bubsy Updates


Hopefully this is my final belly pic before the big day! But who am I kidding. My original due date was September 6th but at my 32 weeks ultrasound they gave me a due date of September 1st since our little guy was measuring a bit big. I've been putting September 1st out into the universe by telling everyone that it's my due date but if we're being literal and counting from my last period, it's actually September 6th. I've been having conractions now for the past 3-4 days but nothing painful. My stomach just gets really tight. I timed them for a couple of hours the other night and they were about 20-25 minutes apart. At my last OB appointment on Friday I was 1.5 CM dialated and 70% effaced. So we're getting there.




My sweet neighbor, Melissa, decided to take matters into her own hands and made me some spicy jambalaya for dinner. Her friend made her some spicy Thai food when she was pregnant and she went into labor 3 days later. Here's to superstition!


My husband is hot!!

This may well be our last family portrait without baby F! Thanks for making it a good one, Z.

2 comments:

Summer said...

aw, Ali!! You've only got like a week!! That's crazy, you must be sooo excited!! I'm excited to see the little guy, take lots of pics, and let me know if you need anything!

Ali-Pants said...

K, I will for sure!