Monday, August 11, 2008

Anniversary Day!

Today marks the 4th anniversary of my marriage to the most romantic man alive.


When I got home today Z was doing the dishes. That's right: the dishes! I can't even remember the last time I laid eyes on such a blessed sight. I actually don't mind doing the dishes but this was a welcome surprise. Especially since we don't have a dishwasher - we are forced to actually WASH THE DISHES. Yes, we are living in the stone age...

Zach's response to my shock


As soon as I walked in on this welcome surprise he told me to go get him a Pepsi from the fridge. I didn't hesitate as I recognized that this little act of kindness was worthy of 1,000 Pepsi's. And lo and behold, a beautiful flower awaited me (EDIT: holding the flower was the plastic hand I would practice with in nail school. Z found it again a while back after cleaning out a closet and ever since then I'll find it in random places throughout the week: IE hanging over the side of the tub, or creeping out of the clothes in my underwear drawer.. I LOVE THIS MAN!)

Some highlights from the past year:

Family pics at the park by my parents' house


Finding out about Franklberries (woo hoo!)


Z's surprise birthday at Tepanyaki/Nicole's house


Z's marathon


A Jazz game (or 2)


Can't wait to see what the next year will bring...

-<3-

No comments: