Sunday, July 13, 2008

Glasses

For the past 2 years I've owned two pairs of glasses and both are missing an arm. I couldn't wear them without constantly readjusting the tippiness and I'd become a slave to the contacts. So I finally decided I couldn't take it anymore and I needed some new glasses. After a quick trip to the Walmart Optical Center for a new RX I hopped online and set out on a quest for cheap glasses I could still wear in public.

Luckily I came accross GlassyEyes, a blog dedicated strictly to purchasing glasses online. After browsing the suggested sites I decided to order form Eye Buy Direct and I have been pleasantly surprised with the results.


My order only took five days to arrive and I didn't have to pay for express shipping!


And here they are, in all their $29 glory (that price included shipping).


What do you think? I am very pleased!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

wow! i will have to bookmark that site! those are so cheap and so cute!