Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shower for Katie

On Saturday my mom, sister and I threw a bridal shower for my cousin, Katie. It was a lot of work but SUPER fun! Complete with fruit salad, chocolate strawberries and presents galore. A good time was had by all (or at least I'll be telling myself that for years to come). Here are some of the highlights:


Me, Mattie and our mommy


A beautiful album for a beautiful bride!

Possibly my favorite present of the day

Making funny faces

Pointing out that Frankleberries is the only guy
in a room full of hot young ladies

Mattie being silly with the punch

2 comments:

One Sassy Mama said...

Fun pictures--looks like a good time--I heart the sign too!

katie_kitty said...

The shower turned out sooooo great! I'm in the process of putting together a totally awesome thank-you gift. You did so great! :)