Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fat-hers day

We had such a good fathers day! My little brother, Mitch, was the youth speaker in my parents ward so we went to see him speak. He is such a good speaker! I've seen him speak multiple times and he keeps getting better and better. He always makes the audience laugh, just a smart kid.

After church we went back to my parents house for lunch/early dinner. We had a roast that was really fatty because my dad loves the fat. I know! Sick! But I guess on Fathers Day he gets his way.

After dinner we played Scene It and watched golf. Then I had an awesome nap and Zach finished some homework.

It was a great day. Not only did I get to spend it with Zach but also my fam-damnly who I love dearly. I am feeling very grateful today for my family. I'm a very lucky girl.


1 comment:

One Sassy Mama said...

Ahhh...tender--cute family picture too.