Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My studly runner


On Saturday as part of his training for the marathon in July, Zach ran the 5k at Liberty Park. He was so awesome! We are having a hard time finding the results. There were about 600 runners and I watched the first runners come in and would guess Zach finished between 30-5oth place. It was fun cheering him on at the finish line. Good job honey!



In pregnancy news, today I discovered the joys of heartburn. I've never had it before and it is not fun. I don't recommend it. Tums are now my new best friend.



So here's a tip for those of you planning on being pregnant: DON'T TRY ON SWIMSUITS, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Even if it's the exact swimsuit you've been dreaming about. Indulging in this activity can lead to panic and severe depression. Everyone will just say that it's okay because you're pregnant but this will not alleviate your stress.

Toodalooski!

1 comment:

One Sassy Mama said...

Yay Zach! Way to go!