Friday, May 30, 2008

Mini-vacation do's and don't

DO make a trip to Seven Peaks Water Park. It was so fun! We went on a day when a bunch of schools were having their day and one lady sold us her discount tickets since she wasn't going to use them. We ended up paying $15 for both of us to get in as opposed to the normal $40 it would have cost us.

DON'T wait until the clouds clear up to put on sunscreen. The first couple of hours at the water park were very cloudy so we thought we were safe. Needless to say we have spent ALL of today indoors recovering and looking very much like lobsters.

DO make a trip to Archivers at University Mall, speficially to the stamp section. That's right, I've discovered stamping. Clear stamping, to be exact. It's amazing! I am pretty excited about it.

Yeah, that's all I got. It's kind of hard to think up good blogging topics when you're skin is crawling with burniness.

1 comment:

One Sassy Mama said...

I love stamps too -- I'm addicted to alphabet stamps of any font & size. I haven't been to Archivers FOREVER!