Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I*LOVE*SUSHI

Nic's blog about addictions got me thinking, and I've decided to turn over a new leaf! No longer will I be a slave to my addictions. So I'm getting them out in the open now and Setting boundaries for myself.Addiction #1 - I'm a major sushi kick, folks. MAJOR. Sometimes I feel like I can't stop. I get to work and start thinking about lunch and something inside just says "suuuuuuuuuushi...." kind of like a ghosty whisper. Now, sushi is very good for you but it is not so good to my walletos. So no longer will I be a slave to the sashimi and wasabi! I'm a new woman.

I am limiting my sushi intake to once a month.

Addiction #2 - Cereal. Zach can tell you I've got a major cereal vice. I LOVE cereal. I eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And most of the time it acts as a side dish or a desert. But it just tastes so good! It all started with the Honey Nut Clusters which I rationalized because it didn't have marshmallows. But eventually I moved on to the hard stuff. That's right: Lucky Charms. Lately I've been really into Golden Grahams and shredded Mini Wheats. But usually I leave the pieces with not very much frosting. NAUGHTY!

I am allowing myself one bowl of cereal for breakfast and at no other time will cereal be acceptable, including desert.

WOW that feel good! Go me!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

WE LOVE SUSHI TOOOOO!
that will be our next dinner date!