Monday, May 12, 2008

Favorite things Monday

I'm one of those people who get the Sunday night blues. It's not so bad now that I have a job I enjoy and when I'm a SAHM it will probably get even better. But nevertheless, I still get a little case now and then. So I decided to create a new tradition of "Favorite Things Monday" blogs.

So here they are:

1. When me and Zach have snuggle-feet in the morning. I'm the snuggler in the relationship but Zach is always quick to indulge me, especially when he's too groggy to protest in the wee hours of the morning.

2. Chatting with Mitch. I never knew a more clever 16 year old. Our sense of humor matches up perfectly.

3. Rachael Ray. I watch 30 Minute Meals almost daily. I can't help it! I just wish I could know her in real life. She's such a dork!

4. Going home and turning back into a kid. My mom makes me lunch and gets me drinks and I just get to sit there. I hope it's always like that. My mom rocks.

5. Tyke and Ali time. Zach is training for a marathon and goes running 3-4 mornings a week. As soon as Zach leaves I go lock the deadbolt and Tyke follows me into bed and the best snuggle session ever ensues. I just feel so safe and protected with him lying at the end of my bed, warming my feet. BEST DOG EVER!!

No comments: