Friday, April 11, 2008

The OC

This weekend Zach and I made the infamous Conference Weekend trip to th OC for some rip-roaring good times ***consequentially we left our computer down there and I've had lots of blog items buzzing around in my head, so be prepared for post-overload!*** There were Diet Cokes and sloppy joes and 4-wheeler rides aplenty. We also met the infamous Joanna (otherwise known as Andrew's latest/greatest squeeze). And she's an OC native! I must say I'm a big fan - she is a cutie! I don't know how I feel about having two SIL's with the name Joann/Joanna but I might be getting just a tad ahead of myself. And that extra "ah" at the end of her name pretty much seals the deal.

We also scoped out possible locations for our future home. We've got a lot of options but one of course is building on Ron's land:


This could be the site of our future home

Father and son, walking the land

We could even get us one of these!

Yee haw!

1 comment:

One Sassy Mama said...

Yippekiyiyay! How awesome would that be? I could drop Jeff and a kid at your house, a couple off at Jed and Jo's and then I'd go hang out at the smelly bowling alley with all the lodies. hehe
I am so excited for Ange! I hope this other Jo works out!! Mom says I'm not even supposed to let on that I know he's got a woman.
Zach, Jed and Ange --all together again in the OC. Good times.