Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Zach!!


Yesterday we threw a little surprise party for Zach's birthday with (almost) the whole Sumsion clan. We all met at Sakura, this Japanese grill place in Orem, and then watched the Jazz game at Nicole's. I thought Zach was totally on to us the whole time but he insists he was as surprised as one can be.



My favorite part of the night, however, was not the delicious cuisine prepared by our chef. It was actually Nic's craft room! No joke, I can't wait until we've got a big enough place to have my own craft room. It was super inspirational.

1 comment:

One Sassy Mama said...

Awww - you are such a sweetie! I wish you were here right now to help me hang those scrapbook "N" frames. I stuck a metal N on one, stamped another N, & found a couple of cute "N" stickers. I was actually attempting to hang them - and then gave up for a minute. Tomorrow I'm going to run to Roberts and buy a couple of more N's and then I"ll be set. Maybe I'll post pic's of the remake on my blog.
PS Last night was so fun! Food was great, company was great - then only thing that could've made the night better would've been Hearts!