Thursday, March 13, 2008

The first signs of life... dancing!

I hope your not sick of my "baby postings" yet but it's pretty much my life right now. Anyway, today I've been feeling this little kid moving all day! It's like he's doing the moonwalk inside of my uterus. Okay, okay, it doesn't actually feel like that. But when I imagine him swimming around in there he looks kind of like that creepy baby from Aly McBeal. I know, kind of creepy, huh? It actually kind of feels like little popcorn kernels, gently popping just beneath my belly button. I don't mean to be "corny" (hahaha) but it's so cute! It's like nothing I've ever felt. The first time was earlier this morning. I was actually looking up fetal movement on the internet and what it feels like. When suddenly I felt it. At first I thought I might be mistaking a muscle spasm for the little movements in my belly but now I'm SURE they are Frankleberries (Zach prefers Frankleberries to Frankenberries... details details). Anyways, I've been feeling them on and off all day now. How fun! I can't wait until he's big enough to actually beat up one of my organs.

Love, ali

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

I love feeling them move around! its finally something good that comes from feeling so crappy all the time.. you look great by the way!