Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Poochums

I love my dog. It's a very simple kind of love. He's always there for me, even after a scolding or a few days with out a walk. He always does the "happy dance" for at least 10 minutes every day when I get home from work. He's always there for a snuggle when I hit the couch to watch the tube. He's always good for an adventure, esspecially if it involves a trip to Arctic Circle for a courtesy cone. He appreciates the simple things in life and in turn I appreciate him.

Thank you, God, for sending Tyke to our home.

Love, ali

2 comments:

Derek said...

I wonder what Tyke's blog would say about you if he was literate.

Ali-Pants said...

I think it would mostly be about Zach. I mean, there's no doubt the dog loves me but he REALLY loves Zach. When we first got him he was a liked me more but that's because I spent a lot more time with him.