Thursday, January 10, 2008

Impatience

I made an appointment with my mom's OB. I don't have a regular OB since I always get my yearly pap from Planned Parenthood. I had made an appointment with with Melissa's OB But they wouldn't do an appointment until 10 weeks but I felt a lot less comfortable with the lady at the office. She didn't really seem concerned about getting me in earlier or really about even answering my questions. I just felt really uneasy so I talked to my mom and luckily Dr. Terry was taking new patients. Their office didn't schedule an appointment until 10 weeks either but I liked the lady I talked to more and my mom really said she likes the office ladies and nurses. She also likes him and I've actually met him before and remember liking him. I think he'll be good. I guess I'm just being paranoid or impatient or something.

I don't know how Zach is going to keep him mouth shut until 12 weeks. I have a feeling he'll cave at 8 weeks. He really wants to tell his family and he's way excited. I am excited too and I don't really have any worries about miscarrying or anything. I guess I just like having this little secret with my hubby and my mom. SPECIAL.

Symptoms are pretty much the same. I get crampy periodically throughout the day. I've been trying not to drink Diet Coke but I always forget! I've just heard aspertame is bad for the baby. I have also been trying to drink more water. But that is kind of sucky because I already have to pee about every 15 minutes with all of the hormones and everything. But I think all and all I've had it very easy so far.

Love, ali

No comments: