Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Egocentrical

So I've decided to delete my MySpace. Here are my top 5 reasons:

1. I don't have any cool pictures of myself taking a hit from a huge beer bong
2. I keep getting friend requests from 16-year boys in a band called Awesome Face or Tears for Suicide
3. I don't know how to make a cool slide show containing only pictures where I look good when in real life we all know I don't look like that every second
4. Do I really want people I knew in high school trying to track me down to know I still have a MySpace?
5. My little brother, who is 7 years younger than me, has already grown out of it

I guess in some ways a blog can also be the same type of self-appreciating bullcrap. But at least I write about my dog a lot. And once I have a baby you can all read about how cool my baby is too.

Word.

Love, Ali

No comments: