Friday, December 28, 2007

TWO LINES

Alright, my blog is officially private because of this:














AUGH!! We hadn't REALLY tried until this past month whereas before we just weren't not trying. It's been about 5 months since I got off the pill and today two was our lucky number.

Since we started "not-not-trying" I'd found myself dissapointed each time I started a new period. But about a week ago I was lying in bed thinking about babies. When the most serene feeling came over me. I actually felt like I was pregnant right then and Heavenly Father was telling me not to sweat it. Ever since then I've had a little inkling I was pregnant but wouldn't let myself be swept up by it just in case it was only wishful thinking.

So tonight we celebrate. We used the $50 gift card I got from my work and went out to the Market Street Grill for dinner. Zach kept making little jokes and calling me "mama." It doesn't seem entirely real yet, that I'll be a mom. That Zach will be a dad. He's going to be such a great daddy. I am so excited to start our little family with him.

Love, Ali



No comments: